Saturday, June 15, 2013

Summer Time and Horses!

   I absolutely love summer time, summer is the best... you get to go swimming, fishing camping, and my all time favorite, getting to ride horses!
   At our new house we have a dug out pond in our horses pasture, and every time the farmers irrigate their fields extra water fills up our pond. 
Its is awesome! My little sister and I have been riding in the pond a lot since summer and  it's so much fun! 




   Horses mean everything to me, and I mean EVERYTHING! Especially my girl Destiny!
                      It seems like in all of her pictures she has her ears back! :)















 Destiny is an American Paint, Thoroughbred, Quarter horse, and she means the world to me! 
She is an amazing horse, and I lover her so much!



"A horse is the projection of peoples' dreams about themselves - strong, powerful, beautiful - and it has the capability of giving us escape from our mundane existence."  ~Pam Brown

No comments:

Post a Comment